Turbine Training Center's Cessna Caravan & Beechcraft King Air Services & Course Information
|Class||Classroom Hrs||Simulator Hrs||Cost|
Pre-pay & multiple pilot discounts available. Call (866) 335-1224 or email for details.
Our Cessna Caravan C-208 and Beechcraft King Air 90/100/200 and 300 Series courses provide owners, operators, and pilots with the following options:
- Initial Training Courses
- Training for the first time Caravan pilot and crew: 3 full days.
- Training for the first time King Air pilot and crew: 3 full days.
- Recurrent Training Courses
Refresher course for experienced pilots and crew. Training schedule: 2 full days, usually on annual basis.
- Ag-Pilot Turbine Transition Training
For ag-pilots who will be flying a turbine powered aircraft for the first time.
- Jump Pilot Training
For operators/pilots who utilize the Cessna Caravan and Beechcraft King Air for jump operations.
- CAMTS Accreditation Training
For operators/pilots that need Air Ambulance Service Providers' CAMTS (Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems) certification.
(Flight instruction in your aircraft can also be provided for an additional fee. Call for details.)
How do our courses compare? Besides saving you thousands of dollars, we provide at no additional cost:
- Hotel accommodations included
- More hours in the simulator
No Extra Charges or Credit Card Fees
In addition, our instruction includes airmanship - valuable refresher information on airspace, weather, instruments, FAA regulations, and comprehensive real-world icing training.
At no additional cost, all students are provided with local lodging:
- Three (3) nights initial King Air training;
- Three (3) nights initial Caravan training;
- Two (2) nights for recurrent.
Each student is provided with a private room at the Candlewood Inn and Suites. A block of rooms designed to meet the needs of students in training is set aside especially for Turbine Training Center customers.
Candlewood Inn and Suites (map)
210 Blue Earth Place
Manhattan, KS 66502